Beautiful game! Glad I discovered this in the bundle :D
Tales From Windy Meadow
A downloadable game for Windows
A small village known as Windy Meadow may not be rich or famous, yet it offers something even more valuable: harmony. Gorgeous views, serenity of the forest, gentle rivers and fertile land... Even beasts and dragons seem to usually keep their distance.
Nevertheless, not everyone can find peace here. The time has come for three young people to decide what are they going to do with their future. And it’s happening much sooner than they would wish for.
Will Vena, the best huntress in the village, stay with her family? Is it better to take the lucrative job offered by distant merchant guild?
Fabel wants to become a famous bard, but his rough past complicates so many things. Should he follow his dream, or is it finally time to wake up?
And is Iudicia, the local outsider and talented herbalist, going to marry a man she doesn’t love? Is spending her future alone and lonely the only alternative?
- Three intertwined stories. For 2,5 hours you get to play as three protagonists with their own problems to solve. Each route offers different moods, topics and perspectives and all of them share the dramatic, final chapter.
- A multitude of side characters. Their varying personalities and complex relationships make this community feel alive and relatable.
- An immersive, detailed village. You get to visit multiple buildings and outdoors and see how they change over the course of the game. The carefully thought-out fantasy setting reflects through both the dialogues and visuals.
- Choices matter. Choice-shaped endings significantly shift the game's atmosphere, while even smaller decisions influence dialogues, events and how your protagonists are perceived by other characters.
- Heart-warming scenes. A unique mix of coziness and melancholy supported by colorful pixel art and emotional music.
- Animated visuals. Unlike most Visual Novels, Tales From Windy Meadow replaces the majority of narration with animated character sprites. More than 99% of the in-game text represents dialogues.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Nice work, nice title, nice graphics :)
You are the same guys of that prototype called the hunter, the adventurer, hunter's tale, or something like that? Because the game looks very similar aesthetically. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=295749938
Hi, KinGabe! Unfortunately, we don't have anything to do with Hunter's Tale. It does look pretty interesting, though! I hope this project will be resurrected one day.
Hi, I really liked your gear, and I would like to use some scenarios (I would change and few that do not) in my game, if I buy this game from you, can I do that with images? and market my game normally?
regardless of your response, congratulations for your work.
I'm sorry, but it definitely wouldn't be cool with us. These graphics are a result of hundreds of hours of work of various people and while seeing some cool fanart or a small fan-made scene related to the game would be fun, we don't plan to make the game's resources Public Domain. At least for now.
I'm thinking there are a lot of secrets in Windy Meadow. :)