Nice demo, I’m just starting the journey but got some feedback.
- I liked the fact you can choose your archetype, past and ambitions via dialogues and thoughts, but my archetype didn’t seem to affect my dialogue in that first part. It did affect my inventory though, so I guess it wil be useful later.
- When I was about to sleep, the icon showed my I would be left with 1 quarter of heart, but the next day I had half a heart. I guess the quarter of heart was just symbolic?
- if you decide not to get friend with the horse: “preseance” => “presence” (this one is easy to find with a spell-checker, the next ones are trickier)
- “you’re not surprised to not be offered you any meal”
- “The man looks uneasy. “They …” (wrong space placement)
- “The Common Church often warn its member” => “members” I guess
- “points a finger to the north west” => “North West”
- just after, “the east” => “the East”
By the way, nice use of Ren’Py, if it wasn’t for the project structure and the menu, I wouldn’t have recognized it!